Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Beauty Game!☺


This a blog repost, i didnt make it up. 
Go ahead and fill yourself a version too! =) This was fun to answer. 

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Morning and night.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination :( oily nose and forehead
-What is your current facial wash?
Oatmeal, and Marykay time wise set
-Do you exfoliate?
Yep! ~
-What brand do you use?
Marykay, Quaker oats
-What moisturizer do you use?
Marykay time wise moisturizer =)
-Do you have freckles?
Yes a few
-Do you use eye cream?
Nope!
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I do. I used to have on my forehead, but then they left and now I have on my cheeks, nose, and chin.
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes I used it for a while but stopped because I learned that it is bad for the pancreas.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
None! =) I used to use rimmel bb cream but didnt like it...
-How about concealer?
^^
-Do you know your undertone color?
I think I'm a neutral tone...
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I really like them...Im drying to buy me some! 
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Really interesting… (throws away old mascara…jk  -.-)
-What brand of mascara do you use?
Mabeline ^.^
-Sephora or MAC?
I like Sephora and MAC cant really choose...
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I used my hands to put on BB cream. For eyeshadow, I have Urban Decay brush, though i rarley ware eyeshadow.
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Urban Decay Primer Potion
-For the face?
Nope i dont use any..
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Oh gosh, I love shiney taupe earthy tones, more natural. 
 
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I prefer liquid for my eyelid and pencil for my waterline.
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never. I go slowly. XD
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They're okay, but i think that their messy.
-Do you use mineral makeup?
I like mineral makeup because it gives a natural finish, but i hate the mess.
-What is your favorite lipstick?
I love pink shades but havent found the right one yet..not too bright not to matte.
-How about lipgloss?
Sally Hansen lip Plumpers. :)
 
-What is your favorite blush to use?
I like creme blushes. But i dont ussually wear any
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
My asian products are online. I think I'll start buying more things online...
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
It's the place to get everything! 8D I'm only just starting to try brand names.
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
What is that?!? and where!!
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes, I did. Oh, I'd love it if I could take a makeup class just for a hobby.
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Pretty much. =p
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Too much makeup! 
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like both. I think it really depends on the occasian if im out to have fun, or going to work! ;)
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Bubbzbeauty!!
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Lipstick
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yep! I normally do. ^.*
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I think i look pretty! I like to do makeup for fun,
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Omg. HOW IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO CHOOOOOOOSE.
-What do you think of Makeup??
I think makeup is fun and can totally change someone but if your ugly on the inside i dont think makeup can cover that up. I think natural makeup and being  yourself is the best makeup anyone can wear!  Of course there are some people who use it to enhance their features, but i
 belive too much makeup is not pretty!

Hope you enjoyed reading this and learned a little more about me! 
 Please rate, follow, and comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment